Monday, March 17, 2008

Brittney's Business Venture...

Here is a funny story for you...


A couple of weeks ago, I decided I need to make some extra money. So, to summarize the long portion of the story, I put an ad on KSL entitled "Organize Your Home." I offered to go into homes and help them get organized - whether it be closets, playrooms, pantries...any area that has gotten out of control! Within hours, I had someone email me to schedule an appointment. The next day I went to her home and helped her clean out some boxes and closets. So, to summarize the next long portion of the story, I have now had 6 people call to inquire about my services, and the potential of referrals from the woman that I helped last week. I printed up a business card to hand out:
Now we'll see what happens! Even if only a few people call, it's still a fun way to earn some spending money. And if nothing else, I have a really cute business card to put in my scrapbook (if I had one).

1 comment:

Michelle R. said...

Brittney-
You really know what your talents are and how to put them to use! I'm very impressed! Wow!
Michelle