Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Believe In Christ



My mom read an article a few days ago about an artist named Mark Mabry who has created an exhibit of photographs portraying the life of Christ. On the website, there is a slideshow that has been put to music. My sister showed me this slideshow today, and I have watched it several times this evening. I have felt the Spirit so strongly while watching it, and my testimony has once again been renewed of the purpose and sacrifice of my Savior for me. I know that He lives, and I feel His influence in my life every day. I encourage you to view this slideshow and pass it along. Just click on the link below...

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hey! I am glad you found me! Your blog is great...your kids are SO cute! Gibson looks so grown up ;) Preschool? Crazy...that sounds so old! Anyways, talk to you Friday!!