Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Laundry Day Collection

I am always amazed and amused at the things that come out of the laundry. I don't clean out pockets, but that is something I may consider doing after this week's haul. After our usual 6 loads of laundry, here is what I found (I'm guessing that most of it came from Gibson's pockets - little boys find such enviable treasures!)...




2 large rocks, a plastic egg (what?! that's so weird), 6 small rocks, a spring, a weird white clip of some sort, a peach pit, a black bead, 4 beans, and 45 cents. Not bad!

3 comments:

JTA said...

so funny!

Kelli said...

Awesome! At least there wasn't a crayon in the mix since that never turns out well.

the splendid life of us... said...

seriously cute and funny! I am so glad that you are documenting this! I am so excited for these days ahead for me, boys are the best!