Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun

We had a great Easter-fest filled with candy, eggs, food, and family. We spent the day at my parent's house, along with 15 other people! Along with the usual crowd, my sister-in-law's parents and brother came, my Aunt April came from Bountiful and also my Grandpa & Grandma Boss. We haven't seen the Bosses since Braden's wedding, so the kids have changed a lot! Lu had to work, which was a bummer - we missed his company :( We got some great pictures of all of the kids, although I realized that we took about 100 pictures of Georgia and hardly any of the boys! Probably because the boys were always off doing their own thing and I pretty much maintain control of Georgia's whereabouts, at least for now. It was a beautiful sunny day after a week of cold rain, and we had a great time! Hope your Easter was a special one!















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Georgia's hair looks so cute! And you look like a supermodel! You better work! Happy Easter!

Jerolyn and Matt said...

What a fun day! The kids look so cute! Glad you are doing well! Look forward to being closer to you guys! Take care!

Kelli said...

Such cute Easter outfits!