Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I've been neglecting this blog lately, but with good reason! I've started a couple of blogs related to my primary calling - one for the families in our ward with links to the songs we're singing, weekly updates on what we're doing in singing time, and ideas on how to incorporate our songs and activities at home and in family home evening. The other one is for fellow choristers and primary workers with ideas on props, song reviews, and little tricks I learn along the way. I know that a couple of you that read this blog are in primary, so I thought I'd pass them along just in case you or someone in your various wards might find them helpful. Anyway, I hope you check them out!

http://afprimarymusic.blogspot.com

http://afprimarysingingtime.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Sharalea said...

Cool blogs, Brittney! Thanks for posting them! (Just got called to be the 'assistant to the secretary'--we have over 130 kids in our primary)

Brittney said...

wow! that's a lot. we only have about 80, and it seems like a lot of work! good luck in the new calling, I hope I'll post something that helps you at some point!

PS - Nathanael is PRECIOUS! Already getting so big so fast!

Michelle R. said...

Brittney, you are so talented!! I love your new blogs and I think you are the BEST primary chorister! Seriously. I love all of your adorable work (they are perfectly made--of course). I'm sure I'm going to frequent those blogs just to see your cute ideas and stuff. I'm thoroughly impressed. You're awesome! I love that you are putting all the effort into your calling. Well, it looks like you're having fun with it all and I hope you and your family are well. And I hope you had a great birthday too!!
-Michelle

Braden and Jen said...

Cute Britney! I love the blogs!!! What a great idea. I'll pass it on to our primary. I can help you with the baby food jars. I'll start saving them. Love ya!