Friday, October 1, 2010

Great Day

I just picked Gibson up from school, and he had a great day.  He ran out of the school smiling from ear to ear and waving at me, then got into the car and said, "Mom, I had a great day."  I have to work today, so he's spending the afternoon with Grandpa Gary, and he looked like he was on the verge of laughing all the way to Grandpa's house.  Here's how the conversation went:

How was school?
Great. 
What did you do? 
Everything. 
What's everything? 
We went to recess, got a drink, learned.  It was great.
Why are you so happy?
Because!  I'm just so excited!
About what?
Everything!  I just had a really great day!

He was perma-grin and I don't know why.  Now I'm perma-grin just thinking about it. 

Thanks to Gibson for giving me a reason to smile and remember how grateful I am for 2 amazing and beautiful children.  It really is a great day!

2 comments:

.. said...

NO! My little boy is growing up TOO FAST!!! He is gonna be a heart breaker! Look how handsome he is!

Kelli said...

He is such a cutie!