Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Good Ideas for Hire

It's 12:27 and I can't go to sleep.  I have too many ideas in my head!  And 90% of them are good.  Well, at least I think they're good. 

Just to clue you in, the current ones rattling in my head...

Could make a lot of money
Could solve the pillow problem
Could work in primary
Could be the way to solve the patient issue at work
Could be a way to make my friend's blog idea be AWESOME
Could be a way for my other friend to get her daughter out of the bathroom and into bed
Could taste good for dinner tomorrow
Could require a trip or two to Walmart
Could be the color for the upstairs
Could make a great blog post on the primary blog
Could make a totally hilarious Christmas gift
Could be a cute necklace...
                                          ...bracelet...
                                                             ...hairclip...

Miracle!  I can't think of any other "thinks" that I'm thinking right now!  So that clears it up.  I knew that writing them down would help.

Sweet dreams!

No comments: